Network for the Inclusion of Music in Music Studies (NIMiMS)
Membership fees paid in 2015 will be valid until 31 December 2015. Those funds are used to cover the initial one-off expenses of registering the organisation, setting up secure payment systems, personal data protection measures, etc. As from 1 January 2016, membership fees will cover one calendar year.
Rules of procedure
Membership fee structure:
- Waged (OECD nations; incl. part-time salary, retired, etc.): 25 €
- Student / Unwaged: 10 €
- Non-OECD: 10 €
- Honorary: no fee
- Institutional (organisations, institutions and associations): 200 €
- Supporting individual: 200 €
Joining NIMiMSJoining NIMiMS involves two simple steps:
1. filling in and sending the [ Click here to fill in your membership form ] − you only need do this once (+ when your details change).
2. sending your membership payment − to be done annually.
You can use either Paypal or an online bank transfer (see below) to pay your membership fee.
Please select the appropriate membership category, below, and press “Subscribe”. Note that you can also use a debit or credit card for this type of transaction.
Online bank transfer
- Bank: NORDEA BANK FINLAND
- Account holder: NIMiMS
- IBAN: FI5712373000158557
- SWIFT/BIC: NDEAFIHH
- Reference number: RF023722
Please include the reference number RF023722 in your transaction form to clarify that your payment convers NIMiMS membership.
WARNING An online bank transfer may incur considerable costs to you if your own bank account is not in € and you are not in the euro zone. In such instances, please use the Paypal alternative (no cost to you). If you have any problems with payment, please contact the NIMiMS treasurer.
- You can access the network’s list of members, their NIMiMS-related interests and specialities, their contact details, etc. This list is password protected. Access is restricted to paid-up members only who will receive access codes on receipt of membership fees.
- [ Link to Memberarea ]
- You can initiate and contribute to forum discussions.
- You can participate in NIMiMS events.
- You will be able to contribute articles to the NIMiMS academic journal, once it has been set up.
- You can contribute to the improvement, development and running of the network.
- Contact: for suggestions Esa Lilja | for comments about the website Jan Herbst